A political space for debate and discussion in the Southern Highland village of Comrie
(22-24 June 2012) Organised by Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- International law, human rights and the Palestinian freedom struggle
- What is the Palestinian Authority for?
- Israel and Palestine after a year of Arab Revolutions
- Israel, the US and the EU
- Zionism, Israel and the drive to war in the Middle East
- Public opinion & the three-party UK consensus on Israel/Palestine?
Political discussion makes us stronger, better able to deal with issues inevitably thrown up in any dynamic campaign. At these residential weekend discussions we agree and disagree; we explore the degree of consensus we can reach, and take note of the differences of opinion in our ranks.
(All meals provided for a donation)